Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year

Always a day late and a dollar short, but better late than never, right?
As I've said time & time again, I am not a goal setter. It's not that I don't achieve the things I want, it's that I don't like the added pressure. There are a lot of things I wish to happen in the coming year, but I've always had the mentality that everything happens for a reason, & what happens, happens. So instead of sharing some goals or resolutions for the new year I thought I'd look back at some of the amazing things I was fortunate enough to experience in 2014.

 
This past year I...
Traveled to Cozumel & the Yucatan where I got to see Chichen Itza.
Explored my own city and visited The Ladybird Johnson Wildflower center
Started sharing more regular outfit photos.
Celebrated my second wedding anniversary, and nine years together with my husband.
Was nominated for the Leibster Award.
Worked with some awesome companies in my first collaboration experience.
Began a new remix series.
Made some really awesome diy projects, including a pretty floral crown, some easy abstract art, and a weaving or two.
Made some new recipes like these chicken parmesan meatballs, and these delicious blondies.
I also celebrated my husband graduating from college, and finding out I'm going to be an aunt this coming summer.

2014 was a really good year, but now I'm looking forward to making 2015 an amazing year too.
How was your 2014?
-Reagan


No comments:

Post a Comment