Thursday, January 1, 2015

5 Things: December 2014









December went by so fast I barely had time to enjoy it. I complete as many holiday projects or do as much baking as I would have hoped but somehow I did fit in all the events I wanted, so in the end I'm happy with how December went. I also managed to post a fair share of outfit photos in December. I was also lucky enough to add a few more items to my closet that I've had my eye on. This month, I'm hoping to go through my closet and thin out the items I never wear and donate them, so that I have less distractions when getting dressed. I doubt I will ever be one of those people who do a capsule wardrobe but I like the idea of filling you closet with pieces that are both versatile and timeless, so that is what I'm striving for this month.
I'm super excited for what's to come in 2015 and I'm ready to make January a great month!
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment