Wednesday, November 19, 2014

10 Favorite Autumn Outfits

Since Autumn is coming to an end I thought it would be perfect timing to do a round up of some of my favorite fall outfits. This is only my second year of taking outfit pictures but it's been fun looking back at some past outfits and seeing how things have changed. I did a post similar to this in August documenting My Ten Favorite Summer Outfits and really enjoyed this seasonal round up so I had to do one for my favorite season as well. So here are my favorite Autumn outfits:











I love rich autumn colors but also have a tendency to gravitate towards neutrals this time of year. I also love layering this time of year. Cardigans and scarves are a must have for my closet in autumn time. What are your favorite pieces to wear this time of year?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment