Friday, October 31, 2014

November's Eve

 
 Hat & Jeans - Target (jeans diy)
Scarf - A gift from my grandma
Top - gap (old)
Boots & necklace - JcPenney

I seriously can't believe it's already Halloween. Where did October go? I feel like I go through this every month but these last few weeks were a total blur, which is unfortunate since this is my favorite time of year. I had plans to show how I diy'd my Halloween costume and had also hoped to take outfit photos at a cemetery but time just got away from me. I am attending a costume party tonight though so I will definitely share pictures from that soon. 
Hope you all have a super fun & safe Halloween!
-Reagan

2 comments:

  1. Really love how you styled this outfit! Especially the scarf and hat. Too jealous of your hair btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you! you're too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete