Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Darkside

 This post marks 300 posts for Hello November. How crazy is that? Three years, and 300 hundred posts. This is also the first outfit post with me as brunette. A lot of milestones here guys. 
I had been wanting to change my hair for a while but had been unsure for so long. I had just told myself to not mess with it for a while so I had given myself enough time to think things over.



 There were two ideas I kept coming back to, #1, cutting my bangs, and #2 going back to having dark brown hair. I have been trying to grow my hair out for so long, so I decided to not cut my bangs... for now :)
 I'm happy with how it came out. :)






 I guess there's something about this skirt that attracted me to brown accessories and a neutral top.
In this fall version I'm wearing a cable knit type sweater from Target a couple years ago. 

 The belt is the same thrifted belt that I always wear.
The oxfords are from Target a few years ago.
The anorak was thrifted.
The cameo was given to me by mom the day of my wedding.
 I think this may be another Thanksgiving outfit contender.
Until Next Time,
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment