Friday, September 26, 2014

Nothing Rhymes With Orange








 Hat - Thrifted
Maxi Dress - JCPenney
Cardigan - Target
Moccasins - Old Navy 

Orange will forever be my favorite fall color. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE mustard and wine in the fall (not to eat, gross!). While those are lovely autumn shades, nothing beats shades of orange this time of year. Orange just seems to stir up memories of pumpkins and fallen leaves. So when I first got this maxi dress I knew it would be a good fall maxi because of it's great color palette which includes a red-orange shade that reminds me of a pumpkin. Since I finally had the chance to style it for fall I paired it with this orange boyfriend cardigan that is always a autumn staple in my closet. To top off the autumn feel I knew this outfit needed a hat. I went with the one I thrifted that matches my Old Navy mocs perfects. I'm pretty pleased with my first attempt to style this dress in the fall.
How would you style a maxi dress for autumn?
-Reagan


No comments:

Post a Comment