Thursday, October 9, 2014

A Visit To The Pumpkin Patch




 Hat & Cardigan - Thrifted
Dress & Tote - JcPenney
Moccasins - Hand-me-downs, originally Old Navy
Necklace - Target (old)

I went to a local pumpkin patch with my sister and thought that it would be the perfect place for outfit photos. I always loved seeing other blogger's outfit pictures with pumpkins and autumn leaves and the leaves haven't quite started changing in Texas yet, so a pumpkin patch it was. I have to admit I'm pretty pleased that I finally got some autumn-festive photos. Fall has always been my very favorite season and I'm so inspired and excited to take more photos like these! Aside from the awesome pictures I got to take I also got to spend a day hanging out with my sister for the first time in forever. It was such a special day for so many reasons, and it really has me excited for my days like it this fall.
What is your favorite thing about this time of year?
-Reagan





No comments:

Post a Comment