Friday, June 20, 2014

Remix: Chambray Button-Up

Do you remember in March when I did this remix post? I haven't done one since because I suppose I thought a lot of my more worn pieces are rather basic. I decided in the end that I don't care whether the clothing items I choose are basic or not because it can be helpful to know how to wear an item in more than one way. Chambray isn't exactly difficult to pair up with other clothing items, but it is a clothing item that most people have, so just in case you may be looking for inspiration for how to style your chambray button up here are a few different ways I have styled mine.






As you can see I tend to keep the outfits fairly simple. I love pairing chambray with cognac, black, & olive. These tops are great for layering both over and under clothes, and are so incredibly versatile!
I got my chambray top from JcPenney but you can find them almost anywhere. How do you wear your chambray top?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment