Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Counting Down


 Well it's safe to say that I'm ready for spring. I've had my fair share of cold weather and sweaters and coats and I'm officially counting down the days till warm weather and green grass again. I know it's still the beginning of February, but it is the shortest month of the year!

 I'm not exactly sure when the first official day of spring is, but I think it's safe to say that once February ends,  I set my sights on flowers, wearing dresses without tights, and barbeques!

 I'm also excited to feel like going out and doing things again. When it's cold all I want to do is curl up in bed with Murray on my lap and waste days away on pinterest and watching reruns of old sitcoms.

 Going out more translates to more thrifting! I'm excited to start the hunt for some spring and summer wardrobe pieces. On my list is a denim vest, sun dresses galore, and some huaraches.

Yep, it's safe to say the the count down till spring is officially on. 
Who's with me?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment