Thursday, June 19, 2014

Old Faithful

 The first time I wore a T-shirt dress I fell in love. I have always been somewhat of a tomboy at heart so I've always had a love for T-shirts. Those two things go hand in hand, right? Well T-shirt dresses are just like T-shirts, but, and this is the best part, you don't have to wear pants. Awesome right? This is only my second T-shirt dress, but I wouldn't mind adding quite a few more to my collection.

If you find a good T-shirt dress, (like this one) you can easily wear it casual or dressy. I went for my usual sort of casual, but add some heels and some statement jewelry and this is perfect for a night out.
Dresses like this one are also perfect for layering, so they're transition great into colder months just by adding a cardigan and tights. Another plus is that since this dress is neutral I can easily pair it with any combination of colors. This time I decided to keep things simple and go with an all neutral outfit. 

Hat - Target
Dress - Target
Belt - Thrifted
Loafers - Thrifted

I may have to start referring to these types of dresses as my old faithfuls because I can always rely on a good T-shirt dress. What is your favorite go to clothing item?

-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment