Monday, December 30, 2013

5 Things: December 2013 Edition

So crazy to think this will be my last 5 Things post in 2013. This year really did seem to go by so so fast, and December was no different. A lot of things happened in December and today I wanted to share my five favorite posts from the past month.

This was actually my first post of the month. I loved kicking of December with some Christmas Cheer. One of my favorite things about the holiday season is decorating my home with Christmas decor. I shared a little bit of my decorations as well as some of my early holiday crafts.


This is obviously another Christmas Decor related post, but here I shared how to quickly make your own Christmas garland (or garland for any occasion really). This is a super easy diy for kids too!

This outfit post features my favorite new thrifted dress. Plus I got to wear some Christmas-y plaid.

These are some delicious snickerdoodle cookies that are perfect for entertaining around the holidays or for santa!


In this post I shared some of my favorite snapshots from the holidays like this sleepy guy.

I had such a wonderful December that was so full of holiday cheer. I loved every second of it and did my best to savor the little things this month.
I'm sad to see December go, but so excited for January 2014.

-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment