Sunday, December 8, 2013

Mixing Patterns Part 2

 This denim dress was one of my most recent thrifting finds. I've been looking for one for a while and this was one of two that I found the other day. The other one was sleeveless and cute but ended up being too small. This one fit much better and was much more winter friendly as I saw endless layering potential.


 I of course had to make this outfit a bit warmer so I wore a striped thrifted shirt underneath the dress along with my black leggings and brown zip up boots, both from Target.


I decided to add the scarf, which is actually my husband's from forever ago, and the belt at the last second and I'm glad I did. I don't mix patterns very often, but it's fun to do once in a while.
I obviously also like doing this with black and white, it just simplifies things a little. 
I loved that it added a little plaid and red to make this outfit just the right amount of Christmasy. 


I loved styling up this dress and can't wait to wear it more this winter. I'm also likely to just keep this scarf for myself. pretty cute, right?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment