Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve + The Last Post Of 2013


 I know I probably sound like a broken record over here, but I'm just astonished that 2013 is already coming to an end. I feel like I fit in so much this year and really did better than ever to enjoy the little things daily that make life so great. I really had a wonderful 2013 and that gives me huge expectations for 2014.


 I'm not really one to make resolutions or goals but there are some things I'm going to try to begin implementing in my daily life as the new year begins. Mostly I really want to continue savoring life's little moments. I have a lot of projects I'm eager to try as well as lot of recipes too. I definitely am looking ahead to 2014.

 Anyway, on to the outfit! This dress was given to me by my mom, but it is originally from Old Navy. The cardigan is from JCP. The opaque black tights are from target. The sunglasses are F21, and both the loafers and belt are thrifted.

 I have to admit I don't actually own too much red toned clothing items but I really ended up loving how this dress and sweater looked paired together. I definitely felt like I look more like Valentine's Day then New Year's Eve, but oh well, I just don't own any sparkly clothing.

I hope you all have a really wonderful New Year's Eve. I will be having a quite night at home with my Husband which is the perfect way to celebrate if you ask me.
Until Next Year ;)
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment