Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas Vibes

 So with it being December first I can finally share my excitement for all things Winter and Christmas related. I love Christmas time and decorating for the holidays. I don't have a huge collection but I love adding and making new things every year to add to my Christmas decor.

 So far I have made a paper chain to count down the days until Christmas and I've also been working on crocheting a stocking. I found this pin and decided to make my own candy cane garland. This is a super cute and incredibly affordable Christmas "craft" to try.

I've been making a list of all the fun Christmas related activities I want to do this month and have already made progress :) It really is the most wonderful time of the year but it isn't going to go by slow so I'm going to do my best to make the most of the next twenty-four days.
Until Next Time,
Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment