Thursday, September 25, 2014

Florals in Fall









 Hat, Leggings, Boots - Target
Dress - Thrifted

This dress is one I thrifted last fall and it has proven time and time again to be a wise purchase. It's a little bit on the short side so I don't ever wear it sans leggings but I loved styling it as a kimono this spring and summer by leaving it unbuttoned with sleeveless tops & denim cut-offs, or layered over dresses. Since it's autumn I wanted to pair it with my leggings and ankle boots and of course my favorite wide brim hat. I was secretly also channeling the lovely Tieka, because all of her autumn outfits have been SO gorgeous. 
I also found another new backdrop for my pictures. I have been really enjoying finding a few new locations to mix up the outfit picture's backgrounds recently, I'm sure I'm just as bored of my patio as you are, so it's been really fun getting out and finding new outdoor locations. This time I kept it pretty simple but I'm really excited to get out more once the leaves actually start changing around here. I've been looking a lot at autumn outfit pictures on pinterest and there are so many cute pictures with fall leaves and pumpkin patches. I can't wait to take some of my own soon!
-Reagan


No comments:

Post a Comment