Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fall Uniform


 So this is a pretty typical fall outfit for me. It has every thing I love about getting dressed this time of year. leggings? check. boots? check. sweater? check. hat? check. To top it all off I get to wear a super comfy T-shirt dress in bright stripes. This is easily a favorite outfit of mine. I'm already dreaming of other T-shirt and sweater dresses.

 This dress is another from the Target clearance racks. The sweater is from Walmart a year or so ago. The leggings and boots are also from Target. The belt is from a different dress. The brown felt hat is one of my favorite thrifted finds.

 If I'm being honest this outfit and other variations of this same outfit is all I ever feel like wearing. I'm all about comfort and simplicity. The only way I think I could like this outfit more is if it were black and white stripes. I'm just a sucker for all things black and white. doesn't get much more classic than that.

 Another random little tidbit that I've noticed lately thanks to taking these regular outfit pictures is how much my hair has grown and how much healthier it is now. I've been thinking about doing a post about some products I've been using to take care of it lately. Anyway I'm just rambling now, point is you should do yourself a favor and get a T-shirt dress, some leggings and boots to live in these next few weeks.

 Until Next Time,
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment