Saturday, November 1, 2014

5 Things: October 2014 Edition

At the end of every month I like to do a round up of my favorite posts, you can see last month's post here. Last month went by so quickly that it was hard to fit in everything I wanted to do in a matter of a few weeks. All in all October was a good month but a terribly quick one... Sure hope November slows things down.






Looking back I did get to check a lot of things off of my autumn checklist already so I'm pleased with that progress at least. I'm just sad to see October go because it's one of my most favorite months. November obviously is my favorite so I'm going to do my best to make the most of this month and to stop and enjoy November. Hope you all had a lovely October and are excited for your extra hour of sleep. I know I am!
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment