Thursday, October 23, 2014

Halloween Garland




I love crafting around the holidays, and Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I have been wanting to figure out an easy craft that one could easily do with kids, and also with items nearly everyone already has on hand. Simple projects are definitely my favorite and this one is SUPER simple.
 You will need:
cardboard to create your triangle bunting (I used bits of cardboard and also a cut up cereal box), yarn or twine to attach the bunting to, tape to secure the cardboard to your string, either construction paper or paint will do for decorating the cardboard, and finally a sharpie to create the jack-o-lantern faces on the orange bunting pieces. Super simple. The process is pretty self explanatory and easy to mix up for other holidays or occasions.

There you have it, a super easy way to get festive for Halloween (or fall!) with items you most likely have on hand.
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment