Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Till the End of Time

 Sunglasses: heb // Top, belt, & purse: Thrifted // Jeans: JcPenney (diy distressed)  // Flats: Target (old)

Last Outfit of 2014! It's sort of insane how quickly this year went by... December was basically a blur, although, like I said in my end of the year outfit round up, this was a pretty good year for HN. I've figured out my style a little bit better and even got to collaborate with some awesome companies. Needless to say this has me really excited to see what 2015 has in store. I'm not really the type to make new year's resolutions but I am hoping for this blog to continue to grow and to work with more awesome companies and/or bloggers. How was your 2014? Do you have any resolutions or goals for the coming year? I'd love to hear!
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment