Sunday, December 21, 2014

Grandma's House

 Top, Jeans, & Necklace: JcPenney // Belt: Thrifted // Boots c/o Metrostyle

My grandma always has a Christmas party at her house the week before Christmas, it's just easier for everyone and it's a great way to kick of the Christmas festivities. We go to quite a few Christmas events and I have to admit my Grandma's Christmas party is one of my favorites. I look forward to eating her home cooked meal and spending time in her house that has so many childhood memories. I knew I had to snag some outfit pictures while I was there and her office was the perfect spot. It is full of family photos, one antique sewing machine, and a phonograph - it's easily one of the coolest rooms in existence... making it the perfect location for my first (?) indoor outfit pictures.
Hope you're all having an amazing holiday season!
P.S. Happy first day of winter!
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment