Monday, June 30, 2014

5 Things: June 2014 Edition

Well June was another whirlwind month. I really can't believe the year is half over. The first half of 2014 was really awesome and I'm really excited to see what the next six months have in store. 
I had a really good June. I know I always say that, but this month a lot of things have lined up. For me, June was a month of clarity. I have always struggled with the direction of HN, and this month I have done a lot of brainstorming and work towards improving this blog and adding more original content. I feel like I have a lot more figured out and it makes me more inspired and super excited for what's to come. 
Here are my five favorite posts from the past month:




I am SO ready for July and to start the second half of 2014. I live for the second half of the year. I'm already day dreaming about fall!
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment