Thursday, June 26, 2014

A Starting Point

June has been a good month so far for Hellonovember. I've been publishing posts here for nearly four years and at times I've been unsure of what I was doing, where the blog was going, and I struggled with knowing what the future holds for HN. This has always been something I enjoy doing but running a blog takes a lot of time and it isn't easy. There aren't rules for blogging and no one tells you what to do or what needs improvement. You just sort of try things and see what you like and hope other people like it too. 

 
  This month I have really tried to look at the bigger picture and try to develop a better idea of what I hope HN will become and what I have to do to get there. It's nice to finally feel like I have a little bit figured out, and a starting point but I know I have a lot of work still to do. It just feels like some things are finally coming together.
Hat - Target
Crochet Vest - Target
Dress - Thrifted
Sandals - Target
-Reagan




No comments:

Post a Comment