Sunday, June 29, 2014

Take A Chance

 I'm not usually one to grab the sleeveless, kinda short, kinda tight dress, but the print on this dress got me, and I thought why not? I've always been a bit self conscious about my body but I definitely shouldn't let that stop me from buying a dress I like. I have to say that I'm glad that I did because I ended up really liking how this outfit looks, it feels very me. It's got a boho type print, tons of neutrals, and a little bit of thrifted something. I also curled my hair for the first time in forever and I missed it so so much.


 I'm glad I stepped out of my comfort zone a little bit because I know this dress will end up being a really great piece for wearing leggings this fall and winter. I love light-weight dresses for transitioning into cooler weather because they are just too easy to layer with!

 I also think it will be perfect for wearing over my swimsuit this summer. It turns out that taking a chance on this dress may have really paid off. This really makes me reconsider other items I may have looked over in this past... I'm one of those people who always passes up something and later wishes I hadn't. 

Cardigan - Target
Dress - Target
Belt - Thrifted
Necklace - JCP
Wedges - Target

-Reagan


No comments:

Post a Comment