Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Summer Layers

 It's hard to believe it is July until you go outside. It definitely feels like July in Texas. The temperature can get into triple digits, and the air conditioner is working overtime. That is how I know it's July. Plus the only thing I care about when getting dressed is being comfortable. That is where maxi dresses come in.

This one that I found while thrifting recently is going to be a quick favorite. It is incredibly comfortable and the fabric is lightweight, perfect for hot Texas summers. I love my layers, but it's too hot for a cardigan so a lacey-type shawl is perfect for easy summer layering.

Dress - Thrifted
Shawl - Thrifted
Necklace - Forever21
Sandals - Old, Target 
Any recommendations for other easy summer layers? 
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment