Thursday, March 6, 2014

Winter to Spring

 I realized recently that I have gotten into the habit of wearing the same colors in my wardrobe over and over again, but in slightly different ways. Now there's really nothing wrong with doing this, it's actually a great way to help develop your own signature style. It's no secret I've been really into olive, denim, and black and white prints lately, a lot of my recent outfits are proof, but I wanted to try something different for today's outfit to transition some of my winter wardrobe pieces into spring.

 So in order to stick with my signature style I kept a black and white print in the mix and paired it with some solids that are winter friendly pieces in bright spring colors.

 I also love that this color combination is still very me. 
Example 1, 2, & 3.

 Mint is one of my favorite colors for spring and this sweater from Target is the perfect piece for layering with dresses too! The sweater was a gift, the flats are altered and old from Old Navy.  These purple pants were thrifted and are perfect for pairing with black and white prints!

How do you help transition your wardrobe from winter to spring?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment