Thursday, February 20, 2014

Neutral Zone

 I think I've mentioned my love of neutrals before, and this outfit is a great example of that.
I kept things mostly monochromatic except for the chambray dress (worn as a skirt), which is still a neutral to me.

By the way if you're sick of seeing this hat, then you should know it's quickly become a favorite item in my closet, so it's going to show up pretty often. Sorry, I'm not sorry. I definitely wouldn't mind adding more wide brimmed hats to my hat collection though.

The same should be said for these thrifted loafers and belt. They've become my favorites in no time. 
This lace shirt with the peter pan style collar is a bit old, from Kohls. The cardigan, knee high socks, and hat are all from Target.

I have a feeling I will be wearing some version of this a lot this spring. I love layering shirts over dresses, and this dress is perfect for it. 
On a side note you may have noticed my hair has lightened quite a bit since I dyed it back in November. I've resisted dying it because I'm trying to restore it's health and it's already come a long way. I may have to do a proper post to update what I've been using on my hair lately... we'll see.

Also today is my big sister's birthday. I don't get to see her as often as I'd like but I miss her like crazy. Happy Birthday Erin, I love you! :)
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment