Sunday, February 2, 2014

All Good Things

I have a rare Sunday off of work today and I have been making the most of it. I slept in, and plan on having a lazy day. Those truly are the best sort of Sundays, and mine are few and far between.
I decided to celebrate the occasion by wearing a dress despite the ridiculously cold temperatures.

 I love this dress and have had it for a while although I've only shared an outfit with it once. The fit of this dress is just amazing and the pattern is a perfect simple geometric print. I had to add these orange cable knit tights to keep myself from shivering!

The beige cardigan, mineral necklace, and hat are all from Target. The loafers are thrifted.

I really love how this outfit has a lot of color and texture but is otherwise pretty simple. These sort of outfits are definitely my favorites.

 Time to get back to being lazy and relaxing, and yes, watching the super bowl.
Happy Sunday,
-Reagan


No comments:

Post a Comment