Thursday, December 12, 2013

Around here...

 This year I did a few little diy projects to add to our Christmas decorations because we don't have that many yet, and as you know, I love to make things anyway. I came up with this "Merry Xmas" banner using items I had already had.

 We have been drinking so much hot chocolate and coffee since the temperatures have dropped.
One of the many reasons I love this time of year!

 Even more sweets, this time it's my Raspberry-Blackberry Buttermilk Pie.



Some plant from around my apartment building that closely resembles holly to me :)

We've been doing a lot of little things this month to get us in the Christmas Spirit, including eating a lot of Christmas cookies, watching classic Christmas movies, snacking on candy canes and of course counting down the days till Christmas.
How do you get yourself into the holiday spirit?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment