Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Band of Horses

 I found this lovely little horse print dress on my last thrifting adventure. I was initially drawn to it because of the peter pan collar because I very rarely find anything with pretty collars in thrift stores. As it turns out the dress is pretty new, originally from Target, it even had the tag still on it. The cashier was even jealous of my awesome find.

I don't own a lot of clothing in colors that match the colorful horses in the print though so I ended up going with a sort of neutral outfit, which I've been preferring to do a lot lately. I ended up thinking with all the neutrals, and blue-ish gray tones that my outfit felt very "winter" so I was happy with that outcome.


 
 The dress and loafers were both thrifted from Goodwill. The cardigan is from Target, the tights are from Walmart, and the belt was from a different dress.

 Even though I love my horse print dress I did find myself feeling disappointed I didn't post a more festive outfit so I will really challenge myself to do better next time.
(New levels of coolness over here right now).
-Reagan


No comments:

Post a Comment