Saturday, December 14, 2013

Crocheted Lately...

 One of my goals before 2014 has been to crochet more often. I've been having a lot of fun with different projects here and there and I decided to share a little bit of my progress here.
These are just a few shots of a granny square blanket I've been working on recently. This blanket has a simply color palette comprised of a beige yarn, as well as some greens and blues as well.
I've also been making a few trivets and pot holders and trying to finish up some of the old projects I've been picking up and putting down for too long now.



 I have to admit granny square blankets are some of my favorite projects but they can get boring after awhile because you're just crocheting the same thing in a continuous round over and over. It makes it easy to get distracted by other projects. This project is still in the works, but I, of course, have other crochet projects that I've been working on that I'll be back to share with you all soon!
Until next time,
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment