Sunday, September 29, 2013

5 Things: September Edition

I can't believe how quickly September came and went, probably because I was so busy!
Hello November made the jump from being a life style and craft blog to a personal style/ lifestyle blog and the response so far has been really amazing. So thanks everyone for making September a really awesome month ;) Here are my five favorite posts from September (in no particular order).






I'd be lying if I said I wasn't really excited for October. It's one of my favorite months. I can't wait to decorate for Halloween, carve pumpkins, and eat too much candy.  I'm welcoming any cooler weather that wants to make it's way down to Texas as well because it's still been in the 80's and 90's over here lately. So hopefully October is as awesome as September was. :) I hope you guys had a great September too!
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment