Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Husband's Button Down


I rediscovered this button down shirt while looking through our coat closet and decided to wear it for today's outfit post. I have a habit of stealing my husband's shirts because they are all ten times more comfortable than regular clothing. Lucky for me he doesn't seem to mind me always stealing his shirts. One of the many reason's I married that man.


Anyway, the shirt is from Old Navy from a couple of years ago. The jeggings are Levis and the ankle boots are from Target.



The lipstick I'm wearing is my favorite shade of red, it is "fire and ice" by Revlon.
It's actually one of Revlon's classic shades and was originally released by the company in 1952.

Rediscovering clothing items (whether they're you're own or not) is always a great way to mix up your wardrobe a little bit and incorporating menswear is another great way to experiment with clothes.  Sometimes you just have to look a little deeper for that perfect piece. It's usually well worth the effort :)
Until Next Time,
-Reagan


No comments:

Post a Comment