Friday, July 26, 2013

White Stripes

  

I've had good luck with thrifting lately, at least when it comes to clothes. I haven't had much luck with home decor sadly. Guess it may be time to check out this new goodwill that opened recently because my usual spots are lacking in the home decor department! anyway, I got lucky yesterday while browsing at goodwill. Lately I've been looking for skirts, dresses and a yellow belt. Well I stumbled upon this black and white Zara shirt in the skirt section and snatched it up. I'm all about black and white and it was super soft. sold. In the dress section I came across this gray old navy dress and as luck would have it, it too was super soft. sold again. My last find of the day was a colorful tie dye Vera Wang tank that will no doubt soon be featured ;)



The belt and shoes were also thrifted.


The sunglasses are vintage.

My hair was not cooperating for these photos but I was so comfy I didn't care.
Gotta love successful thrifting trips.
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment