Sunday, January 24, 2016

Always Olive



Top & Jeans: Target Liz Lange Maternity // Flats: Target // Satchel: JcPenney ( similar ) // Sunglasses: Heb Plus ( similar ) // Headband: Can't remember ( similar )

I asked my husband to snap a few outfit photos for me following my obgyn appointment last week after we had gotten some really great news. We were so happy and I thought capturing that moment of relief and happiness would be a great memory for outfit pictures. Long story short we had been getting the run around from the insurance company after I had been diagnosed with gestational diabetes and all that had finally been figured out and resolved. It was a great moment so I'm glad we took the time to take a few pictures. 
It was also another opportunity to take some maternity outfit pictures which I've been wanting to do more of as well. This outfit is another great example of the color pallet and minimal style I've built my maternity wardrobe around. If you've followed this blog for a while you already know I love the color olive green so of course I incorporated it into my pregnancy wardrobe. This top immediately caught my eye when I saw it. I of course loved the color but also how flowy it is and the lace type detail around the neckline made it even more interesting, I wear this all the time, my only complaint is how easily it wrinkles, but I think that can be attributed to the flowy fabric that also appealed to me, so it's not that big of a deal. Anyway, I paired it with my trusty maternity jeans and some cognac accessories. Olive with cognac will always be a favorite combination of mine! I added a few gold touches in my earrings and headband for the perfect minimal pregnancy look. 

-Reagan

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!
    One of my fears is not having cute clothes when I'm pregnant and this is definitely calming those!

    Katie | katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was worried about that as well but for me I found that there are some cute maternity clothes out there but if you aren't finding what you like just size up on non maternity clothes! I only bought a handful of maternity items (5 or 6 items tops!) and everything has worked out perfect :)

    ReplyDelete