Wednesday, December 10, 2014

10 Ways To Get Into The Christmas Spirit

While I love the holiday season I know that not everyone has an easy time getting ready for Christmas. It's true this time of year can be pretty stressful. So in case you need a little help getting in the Christmas spirit I've gathered up ten ways to help you get there.

1. Bake something
Try these cranberry pistachio cookies. They're delicious and even look festive!

2. Paint your nails red (or green)!
I love this shade from Wet n' wild.


3. Watch Christmas movies.
My favorite movies to watch during the holiday season are How the Grinch Stole Christmas, A Year Without a Santa Claus, and Elf.


5. Dress Festive.
Incorporate red or green into your outfits. If that's a little much for your liking try wearing something plaid :)

6. Make Paper Snowflakes.
This is the perfect activity for little one's or if you're in need of some inexpensive holiday decor.

7. Check out Christmas Lights.
One of my favorite activities this time of year is driving around and looking at Christmas lights in my neighborhood. 

8. Drink Hot Cocoa.
Nothing puts me in the Christmas spirit like hot cocoa. Try making homemade marshmallows to make your cocoa extra fancy.

9. Make an Advent Calender or Paper Chain to Count Down.
This is another great project for kids and there are so many different options.

10. Listen to Christmas Carols.
Listening to and singing Christmas carols is probably the most traditional way of spreading Christmas joy, whether it's the classics or new versions of old favorites.


Well I hope this list helped get you a little bit more ready for the holidays.
How do you get in the Christmas spirit?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment