Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cranberry and White Chocolate Pistachio Cooies

I found the original recipe for this on pinterest and I kind of edited and added things from there.

I made a batch for my Wedding shower that my sister threw me a few weeks ago and they were a huge hit. I had quite a few requests for the recipe. I decided I shouldn't be selfish and keep this to myself (although I kind of wanted to :P). So without further ado here is my recipe:


Ingredients:
one package betty crocker sugar cookie mix
one package pistachio pudding (for serving size 4)
1/4 cup of flour
one stick of butter (or half a cup) melted
two eggs
your choice of chopped nuts (I like to use pecans or walnuts)
one cup of dried cranberries
one cup of white chocolate chips

1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F
2.  combine cookie mix, pistachio pudding and flour
3. add melted butter and two eggs to the dry mixture until dough forms
4. stir in chopped nuts, dried cranberries and white chocolate chips
5. form cookies using a rounded tablespoon
6. bake for 8-10 minutes on a greased cookie sheet.


and there you have it! 
-R

No comments:

Post a Comment