Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Remix: Orange Cardigan


This orange cardigan gets a lot of wear this time of year. Nothing feel more fall appropriate than a cozy orange sweater. Plus this color is surprisingly versatile. I love pairing it with black and white so that it stands out (add another color to make it look a little less like Halloween, like in outfit one). It also looks great paired up with patterns or an outfit of neutrals. The best part about a bright orange cardigan is that it wearable almost all year round and adds warmth to any outfit. I used to be a little unsure about orange, after all it is somewhat of a loud color and I don't consider myself a loud person but after finding this cardigan in the Target clearance section last year I decided to take the chance on orange. I'm so glad I did because I ended up finding countless combinations to style with orange. 
How do you feel about orange?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment