Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Oranges And Olives


Orange and olive green are two of my favorite colors to wear but I never really considered wearing them together. I'm pretty happy with how they look together but it definitely comes off to me as more of a fall color scheme. Either way I like this outfit. I pretty much love any outfit with this skirt because it's just so amazing.


 I have been day dreaming about fall and fall clothes. I think fall is my favorite time of year to get dressed. I love sweaters and leggings and fall colors. Olive green and orange seem like the perfect color pairing for fall so that makes me excited since I've added a lot of new olive colored clothing in the past year ;) 


Hat - Target
Sweater - Target
Top - Old, Old Navy
Belt - Thrifted
Skirt - Thrifted
Flats - Old Target

All of this talk about fall may have fooled you into thinking I'm over summer, but I assure you I am not. I suppose that is a good thing since there is still so much summertime left. Luckily I have some awesome things coming up soon that I'm looking forward to :)
Do you have any fun summer plans?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment