Friday, September 5, 2014

Knotted Crochet Headband


 I'm back with another clothing crochet project. This summer and fall I have been doing my best to add more easy clothing projects to the blog. I love projects like this one that are both incredibly easy and super cute. This crochet headband is cozy and since I used a neutral color it will be perfect to wear all Autumn long. I used the same crochet method I did with my crocheted pot holders, but this time the headband is a chain of only 12 long. I crocheted using my own head as template as I went and then crocheted the two ends together. To create the knotted section I crochet another seperate piece and twisted it before joining its ends and crocheting it onto my headband. That's it. super easy.



I really love how this project came out. I love knotted and turban style headbands and a crochet or knit version is the perfect way to carry this trend into fall and winter. I'd love to make more of these headbands in some more fall and winter hues. 

Let me know if you try this project, I'd love to see your results.
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment