Sunday, September 7, 2014

Something Familiar


I recently pulled all of my fall and winter clothing out and with it came even more excitement for the upcoming season. I have always favored Autumn over all the seasons for a number of different reasons. I love the clothing yes, but it's so much more than that. I have so many amazing memories of things in the fall as well as a lot of autumn traditions that make it particularly special to me. I decided when I got married that it was important to me to make each season (and each holiday) significant and special if I could, and we have already established so many fun fall traditions in our first two years of marriage that it makes me look forward to the upcoming weeks that much more.



 I have SO many ideas for fall. There are so many things coming up in the next few months and so many projects, recipes, and outfits I have been dreaming up for this place and I'm excited to share it all soon. Autumn is just so so inspiring to me.



 I am disappointed that I haven' been able to thrift more, but I guess that will all happen when the timing is right. Fall is one of my favorite times for thrifting, I like to buy a coffee and hit up all of my favorite thrift stores in my area. The last time I did this I found so many amazing things, so I know needs to happen again very soon. Aside from thrifting I've already started to prepare to enjoy some of my other favorite autumn activities like sipping chai tea ;)


Aztec Sweater - A Gift
Gray Sweater - Forever 21
Belt & Skirt - Thrifted
Boots - JcPenney

How do you get ready for fall?
-Reagan



No comments:

Post a Comment