Friday, August 1, 2014

Aveeno Positively Radiant


I have talked a little bit in the past about a few of products in my skincare routine both here and here but I have been wanting to simplify a little bit and have always been a fan of Aveeno so I picked up the Brightening Cleanser and also the Moisturizer from their Positively Radiant Line. I had use a few of their product before and I'm a fan of the scent which is noticeable but not overly fragrant. I like the formula of both of these products and they both seem to agree with my super picky skin so I'm sold.
I actually prefer this moisturizer over my old favorite St. Ive's moisturizer because it doesn't leave the same wet feeling after applying it. There is little to no waiting for it to absorb into your skin so you can apply make up immediately after moisturizing. I also love that it has an SPF in it.


I think I would definitely try other products from their Positively Radiant line so if you've tried any of them let me know, I'd love to hear your thoughts :)
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment