Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Skin Care Favorites Pt.2

 I've been wanting to do another post about skincare for some time because I'm always on the hunt for the perfect product to transform my skin. A girl can dream right? I still haven't found a miracle product but I've found a few new products that have made a huge difference in my skin. As I've mentioned before my skin tends to be on the dry side, and recently I've recognized that it also tends to be a bit sensitive. I don't have zits or pimples often so my main focus is on blackheads and minimizing the look of pores without drying out or irritating my skin. 

First up is the Garnier BB Cream for combination skin in light-medium. I used to use the BB cream for regular skin but found the formula for the combination skin suits my sensitive skin a bit better. I find that it's much less oily. 
 Next is the Clearasil Superfruit face wash, this one smells so so good and leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. This one is a favorite for the morning time because the scent is just so refreshing!

 The next product is Garnier nourishing Cleansing Oil for dry skin.  This product is unlike any skin product I've tried before. You apply it to your dry face with dry hands, and then rinse with water to remove the oil. This is definitely a new favorite that I'll be repurchasing. Because the product is an oil cleanser it leaves your skin super soft and not dried out at all. I also love it's scent.
 The final skin product is the Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser. This product leaves your skin with a deep clean feeling, and also leaves your skin super soft :) This item is my favorite of this group for targeting blackheads and pores.

I usually use the BB cream with make-up, or just on it's own without make-up. I love that it has an spf. The Clearasil is a product that I use every other day because I've found that everyday use dries out my sensitive skin. The Garnier Cleansing Oil is a product I can use everyday, my skin loves this stuff. The Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser it another item I use every other day or a couple times a week if my skin is looking dull or in need of a deep clean. 

So there you have it, four more of my skin care favorites. Have you tried any of these product before?
-Reagan


1 comment:

  1. They have an even better version of it that is slightly more expensive but is supposed to have different settings as well, it might be worth checking out :)

    ReplyDelete