Monday, July 7, 2014

Summer Skin Picks

 Every new season of the year I try to alter my regular make-up routine a bit to adjust for new weather and seasonal styles. For summer this means finding make-up that will work for your everyday summertime activities, but also give your skin that sun-kissed summer look.
I wanted to share a few of the products in my summer rotation this year that have quickly become favorites.

 I use the Garnier BB Cream for Sensitive Skin, I find it less oily then the regular BB cream, and I love this product for summer because it has an SPF in it as well. I usually use this instead of foundation because it is more lightweight but still offers a little coverage. I use the Maybelline Fit me! foundation stick for areas that need a little more coverage. This stuff is great, not too oily and blends really well. I use the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer's Brightener as a highlighter & for under my eyes. I LOVE this concealer. I've had problems with other concealers being super oily and sinking into areas around my eyes, this concealer doesn't do that & is perfect for hiding dark circles. I get the best results if I tap the concealer instead of rubbing it in and then dust it with powder to really set it. The next two products are really for that summery glow. They are NYC bronzer in Sunny and Wet n' Wild Fergie Shimmer Pallette in Rose Champagne Glow. I love the NYC bronzer, it's been a summer favorite for years. It's the perfect color that doesn't show up orange and blends well. I also love that it's matte so when I'm in a pinch it works well as eyeshadow or even a brow filler. The Wet n' Wild Fergie Shimmer pallette is a shimmery highlighter. This isn't something I would wear everyday but it's perfect for adding a little more glow to your skin when you want a little something extra. This stuff also works well as a good brow highlighter if you're into product multitaskers :)

Of all of the products if you only get two run and get the concealer and bronzer and thank me later ;)
What are your must have summer make-up products?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment