Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Summertime Adventures

 I'm still not sure if it's officially summer yet or not, but school is out and the temperatures in Texas are summer ready. I have always loved summer but this summer I am even more anxious because my husband and I have made a goal to get the most out of this summer that we can. We kicked things off last month with our first coast trip of this summer. This month we have been doing our best to enjoy time outside in Austin. These photos were snapped at The Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center on a recent visit (I'll be sharing a TON of pictures from the center soon because it was so beautiful!).

It felt really great to get some fresh air and enjoy a really beautiful day. The wildflower center was an ideal place to take outfit photos as well with all of the beautiful scenery, but because of the time of day it was so so bright. Lucky for me there are also a lot of shady trees perfect for snapping pictures under. Plus, because I left without outfit photos in front of wildflowers I have an excuse to go back soon ;)

Hat - Target
Dress - Target
Loafers - Thrifted
Satchel - JCP

What is your favorite place to visit during the summer?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment