Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Port Aransas, Texas Pt. 3

 
We only spent a few days in Port Aransas, and for us this trip was about relaxing as much as possible. We spent a lot of time on the beach enjoying the sound of the waves and soaking up some much needed sun. We snuck in some Dairy Queen because it is a little tradition for my family, and really who needs an excuse for a burger with fried jalapeno strips, and a steak finger basket?

 

 We checked in some local shops to look at shells but went home empty handed this year because we didn't find anything we just couldn't live without. Either way I love checking out local shops when I have a chance.



 We were both lucky enough to leave the beach without getting sunburned, which I think is a first for both of us. I've been doing my best to be better about reapplying sunscreen this year and so far so good. ;)

My favorite part about our beach trip this year was all the sunrises we got to enjoy, there was some seriously beautiful sunrises. As always our time in Port Aransas was too short.
Have you visited the beach yet this year?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment