Monday, May 12, 2014

May Flowers


 I can hardly believe that mother's day, (and also my Husband's birthday!) have come and gone. I told you guys May was going to be another quick month. I'm glad that time has been going by pretty quickly though, because now my coast trip is only days away.


I always get so excited for this annual coast trip, and all the preparation has made me that much more anxious. It's a vicious cycle really. The weather around here hasn't been exactly beach friendly though so maybe it's good to have a few days. Can you tell I'm just trying to convince myself at this point?

 Dress - Old Forever 21
Cardigan - Old Target
Hat - Thrifted
Loafers - Thrifted

How do you prepare for vacation?
-Reagan

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! & I have my fingers crossed that the weather cooperates ;)

    ReplyDelete