Monday, May 26, 2014

Deja Vu

If you feel like this outfit looks slightly familiar it's because it's the summer version of this outfit I shared in February. It's more feminine and less folksy than the earlier version but as with most things lately, I decided to keep things on the simple side. You may notice that I did keep the exact same color pallet, this was not intentional, I guess I just really like these colors together ;)

 This dress is one of my favorites because of it's versatility, but also because it just fits really well. The length is perfect, and obviously it's perfect to wear year round. The funny thing is I never used to wear much of the color navy. I usually would just opt for black if ever possible, I don't know when I starting giving navy a chance but I'm so glad I did because it's a really versatile and fun color to wear.


Dress - JCP
Cardigan - Thrifted
Belt - From another dress
Platform Sandals - JCP

 How do you rework outfits for different seasons?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment