Friday, May 30, 2014

Bohemian Vibes



Have you ever tried to pinpoint what 'your style' is? It's a really difficult thing for me to do. I really like vintage fashion ranging from the 1940's to the 1970's. I also live minimalistic simple clothes, but sometimes I want to feel super casual or grungy. I don't know that I'll ever be able to choose one sort of style that I like, so I guess my style is eclectic? We'll go with that.


 For this outfit I was feeling Bohemian so I rolled with it. It was easy to do with this Aztec print top and some moccasins. I love boho style and I definitely want to keep my eye out for for essential boho pieces while thrifting like some amazing patterned pants, leather clogs, anything with fringe, and all thing Navajo and Aztec print. Lucky for me I live in Texas so these things aren't too difficult to come by.

 Earrings - Old Target
Top -Thrifted
Undershirt - Old Navy
Denim Cut-offs - Thrifted
Moccasins - Old, Old Navy

What do you describe your style as?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment