Monday, February 10, 2014

Black and White Forever

 If there's one thing I've noticed about myself since starting to regularly take these outfit photos it is that I love a good black and white print. I have so many different black and white pieces because they go with just about everything! Black and white is a timeless color combination and is easy to wear every season of the year.

 

This black and white print dress was thrifted on a recent trip to Goodwill, but it is originally from Loft. This black and white dress is the perfect example of how versatile black and white prints can be. I love how it looks layered but I can definitely see it being worn with some woven sandals in warmer seasons.

 Here's a few of my favorite black and white looks so far:
1, 2, 3, 4.
I always have my eye out for black and white prints white thrifting, and I have several black and white striped shirts, but I just can't get enough. This black and white patterned dress was a really wonderful addition to my favorite collection.

The cardigan, boots, and leggings are from Target. Both the dress and belt were thrifted.
Do you like black and white prints?
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment