Thursday, November 21, 2013

Overcast

 I must be one of those people who is influenced by the weather of the day while getting dressed. It has been cloudy and overcast for a few days here in Austin, and it's definitely reflected onto my clothing. I thrifted this awesome striped shirt recently and decided today was the perfect day to wear it.

 I layered it over my very favorite black dress from Khols. The dress and the shirt are perfect for this time of year because they are both made with fabric that has a little bit of weight to it. I love thicker fabrics not only because they keep me warmer but also because I don't have to worry about my skirt blowing up!

 I wanted to add a little bit more interest to this pretty simple outfit so I added in this gold necklace from forever21, gold earring from target and these faux suede wedges.
 I know I keep saying this, but I may end up wearing this for Thanksgiving. I loved how the shirt and dress looked layered together and it is also a super comfortable outfit which is definitely a must.
I could easily make this a more casual outfit by swapping out my shoes and jewelry. 
We'll see...
Until Next Time,
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment